Thursday, March 25, 2010

Art and Stuff

I've been really productive with schoolwork since Spring Break ended, and it's been great.

a painting with neutral colors... aka a loaf of bread. I think this painting is my first semi-successful painting in color class.


My series of 5 self-portraits. The concept of this one was to treat the 5 portraits as a set, and I did so by using my strand of yellow dyed hair to link them together and lead the eye through the paintings. This was great. I felt myself improve as I finished each painting. It was a great experience.



Anddddd lastly, my owl character! I'm not really satisfied with the way I stuck the wings out at 15 degrees in my turnaround, but I really don't know how to fix it - and I've tried several ways. I had a ton of fun coloring OOL in though :) I can't wait to animate him!

No comments:

Post a Comment